The International Bestseller
"This book blew my mind. More importantly, it made financial independence seem achievable. I read Financial Freedom three times, cover-to-cover."
Money is unlimited. Time is not. Become financially independent as fast as possible.
In 2010, 24-year old Grant Sabatier woke up to find he had $2.26 in his bank account. Five years later, he had a net worth of over $1.25 million, and CNBC began calling him "the Millennial Millionaire." By age 30, he had reached financial independence. Along the way he uncovered that most of the accepted wisdom about money, work, and retirement is either incorrect, incomplete, or so old-school it's obsolete.
Financial Freedom is a step-by-step path to make more money in less time, so you have more time for the things you love. It challenges the accepted narrative of spending decades working a traditional 9 to 5 job, pinching pennies, and finally earning the right to retirement at age 65, and instead offers readers an alternative: forget everything you've ever learned about money so that you can actually live the life you want.
Sabatier offers surprising, counter-intuitive advice on topics such as how to:
* Create profitable side hustles that you can turn into passive income streams or full-time businesses
* Save money without giving up what makes you happy
* Negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
* Travel the world for less
* Live for free--or better yet, make money on your living situation
* Create a simple, money-making portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
* Think creatively--there are so many ways to make money, but we don't see them.
But most importantly, Sabatier highlights that, while one's ability to make money is limitless, one's time is not. There's also a limit to how much you can save, but not to how much money you can make. No one should spend precious years working at a job they dislike or worrying about how to make ends meet. Perhaps the biggest surprise: You need less money to "retire" at age 30 than you do at age 65.
Financial Freedom is not merely a laundry list of advice to follow to get rich quick--it's a practical roadmap to living life on one's own terms, as soon as possible.
Developing Mode Uttan
Log In To Add/edit Rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review